Labels

Tuesday 13 August 2013

pin-ups


Got this in the post yesterday. Fancied painting something different for a change so I thought I'd attempt a bigger scale. 
Being a predictable male I thought I would go for a scantily clad female!! 

Actually I thought it would be more of a challenge to paint a female as there's more skin tones to paint and I also thought the stockings would present an interesting challenge... And of course I like women in stockings! 
The miniature is from Andrea miniature's pin-up range and I got it online from a French company who's name I'm afraid escapes me for the moment...must be my age or maybe just the excitement of painting semi-naked females, albeit metal 80mm ones!
I'll attempt this project as soon as I've finished the couple of Napoleonic regiments I'm currently working on so watch this space....

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Andrew. I've cleaned the flash and under coated it today. Once I've finished the Light Dragoon regiment I'm working on I'll give it a go!

    ReplyDelete