Labels

Wednesday 24 April 2013

25 Pounders!

Time for my next update:

The DLI were well supported by artillery at the Battle of Lingevres and I loved doing these models they were a joy to build and paint...who doesn't love their big guns?! (and keep following this project and you will see some even bigger guns!) The DLI were supported by the MMGs of 2nd Battalion the Cheshire Regiment and the 74th.,90th.,124th.,102nd. Anti-Tank[Northumbrian Hussars] & 25th. [light A.A.] Regiments, and by 342 Battery [Hertfordshire Yeomanry] Royal Artillery.

Here is the R.A Command post and also a battery of OQF 25 pounders. I've also done the F.O.O. (Forward Observation Officer) Major Kenneth Geoffrey Swann, M.C and his command Sherman but I haven't taken any photos of him yet, I'll try to take some asap.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment